Access Keys =
- N = Navigation
- M = MainContent
- S = Sitemap
Pay & Benefits
- Redrow provides clear and fair terms of employment, as set out in the appointment letter we send to each new employee and in the Redrow Staff Handbook given to each member of the team.
- Redrow provides an Annual Appraisal for all members of staff, during which individual performance is discussed, training needs assessed and future goals established.
- The remuneration of all employees is reviewed annually by the Executive Directors. This review takes account of industry and company needs, as well as individual employee performance.
- All employees are given the opportunity to join the Company’s contributory pension scheme.
- As an exclusively UK operation, Redrow complies with all UK legislation regarding the minimum wage, working hours and under age staff.
- The maximum hours any Redrow employee is required to work is 43 hours a week. All employees are entitled to at least 22 days holiday a year, in addition to the eight statutory days holiday.
- There is a formalised grievance procedure in place for employees to use if they consider they are not being properly treated.